Crowd v Forest

At the pre-match stewards meeting before the game against Hull it was said Forest had sold all their allocation and at the time had sold more tickets than City had to City fans!

petermanc said:
At the pre-match stewards meeting before the game against Hull it was said Forest had sold all their allocation and at the time had sold more tickets than City had to City fans!

i heard that

Biggsy1 said:
Ive been looking for it myself can't find the fucker, its not in the matchday forum either. The one about getting tickets in 136 I presume?
i got mine the other day...there were about a dozen tickets sold in 136 so doubt it will be full!

does anyone know what blocks the forest fans have? i cant select my seat for season card reservation and just wondered if they'd allocated it to the away fans....

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
mcfc_0k said:
does anyone know what blocks the forest fans have? i cant select my seat for season card reservation and just wondered if they'd allocated it to the away fans....
213-------218
113-------118

Cheers mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.