Crowdfunding - Investing In Property

Wafty Cranker

What are people's opinions on this? I've taken a look at The House Crowd (based in Manchester) and also Property Partner (more properties darn Sarf) and think of chucking a few quid at it.

The main drawback as far as I can tell seems to be with the liquidity of your investment. Anyone used them, or got much knowledge of them?

Cheers

no experience of them as my investments have always been done through a private investor who unfortunately just passed away so have just been looking at them myself as a landlord The house crowd team look like they pay to much for their properties in my opinion I would be shocked if they actually pay the prices they state. Also it looks like they only fund their own properties which would make me nervous You can invest in mine if you want wafty cranker :-)

there was some geezer on dragons den the other week pitching that idea, im not sure if he was just trying to wind em up but I think he was asking for a 2 million quid investment.
he came across as a right tosser and in the end they practically chucked the fucker out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.