Cruise ships

I booked it individually. Cruise with ncl the flights through skyscanner and the hotels direct If I recall it cost about £2200 per person As for going in Feb not sure as I have had a quick look and cant see any with the same itinerary

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/ is quite good for looking for itineraries without being bombarded with spam and ads.

Give me a shout if you need any further info.
Many thanks will do

Tried one on a deal with the wife pre-kids round the Western med (Thompson). Exactly as most of the other positive reviewers have said, surprised and quite amazed at how much fun (and how easy) it all was.

Booked first one for the kids (5 & 8) with P&O this summer. Slightly bigger ship, we know there's always loads to do whether in the port or onboard, can hardly wait and would revommend trying it.

Even my Mum who gets sick and dizzy at the mention of paddling pools tried it a couple of years ago, and, (apparently with the help of some special injections) loved it too.

They are so vast that you hardly feel any movement. We've been on the North Sea twice and over the Bay of Biscay and hardly felt anything. Both are notorious for dicey seas.

Biscay is a woman and there's not a copper bangle in the world will fix it.
But like other posters have mentoined these ships are vast and incorperate stabilisers.
Liners are better suited to rough seas having deeper drafts than ships.
The Queen Mary handles the Atlantic mangnificently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to pop our cherries next month on a Med cruise with Mrs Moon's sisters and their partners.

They've done loads and have talked us into it.

Hopefully it'll be enjoyable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.