Crystal Palace (a) FA Cup Pre-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't think that with points being more important BFS will be up for this. The RagDIpperArseHaringeyMeedya will be and will no doubt be touting for a Palace win, and another opportunity for Pep to 'crack'. Strong team and every chance taken. Bravo to save two pens. Or Willy to save three!

_________________Willy________________
Zaba________Tosin __Stones______Clichy

__________Garcia_______Fernando___________

Sane_____________KDB_______________Sterling

_________________Jesus_________________

i want to see some of the youngsters get a chance. if not they aren't gonna get any games.

Why do fans keep posting teams with a total change of shape?

The shape we started the season with, the shape we were excellent with yesterday should be the only shape we use, or we certainly shouldn't be changing for nothing.

..............Willy..........
Zaba....VK.....Stones..Delph
..............Toure..............
..........Garcia...Silva/Kev....
Sane.........Sergio....Nolito

Bravo
Kolarov
Jesus
Iheanacho
Fernando
Kev/Silva
Diaz/Foden

Admittedly I'm a bit of a pervert but wouldn't mind a draw as a result, given that in the resulting home tie Pep would 'have to' play the likes of Garcia, Jesus, Kelechi, Delph, Nolito etc. and I miss them a bit these days. :)

I think Sergio could do with playing as much as possible at the moment to try and get back scoring again. Would love to see Jesus start too:

Willy
Zaba Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Garcia Fernando
Sane Silva Jesus
Agüero
Bravo, Sagna, Kompany, Delph, Brahim, Sterling, Kelechi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.