Crystal Palace (a) FA Cup Pre-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Guardiola's suggestion that young players are ill-prepared for the demands of the first team, I'd be surprised to see anything but a strong side fielded. Allardyce will also have to countenance us turning up and giving his already low in confidence side a drubbing, so does he field a strong team and risk that or protect them to salvage their league status?

Given Guardiola's suggestion that young players are ill-prepared for the demands of the first team, I'd be surprised to see anything but a strong side fielded. Allardyce will also have to countenance us turning up and giving his already low in confidence side a drubbing, so does he field a strong team and risk that or protect them to salvage their league status?

Pep has to get over it. There's never gonna be a Man City B team in the championship, we'll just have to deal with the situation like every other team does. We've spent millions on giving these kids the best possible training in which to learn the game and prepare them, so just put a couple in along with experienced players and you never know, they might be just what we need!

I'd go for this

---------------------Willy-------------------
Zab--------Tosin-------Ota/Komps---Kolorov
--------------------Nando------------------
---------------Garcia----KDB--------------
Sterling----------------------------Sane
---------------------Jesus------------------

Strong team without a doubt for this one a good win on the back of the Spurs performance and hopefully a chance for vinny to get some much needed game time. I think the chances of allardyce playing a strong side are very slim they have 2 massive games after us.

Willy
Sagna
Stones
Vinny
Kolarov
Yaya
Delph
Kdb
Sane
Jesus
Kun

Good time to play Kompany and Jesus from the start, not neccesarily the full 90 minutes. Willy will be the only certainty as it is now. No need to rotate as there is plenty of recoverytime this month.

Strong team without a doubt for this one a good win on the back of the Spurs performance and hopefully a chance for vinny to get some much needed game time. I think the chances of allardyce playing a strong side are very slim they have 2 massive games after us.

Willy
Sagna
Stones
Vinny
Kolarov
Yaya
Delph
Kdb
Sane
Jesus
Kun

I think it will be something like that. Not sure how many mins Delph can play, so Pep might start with Fernando and bring on Delph at ht if its going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.