Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all of this but can't see Manga getting the nod. Otamendi has looked suspect at times and is possibly our weakest link but I dont see him gettimg dropped in the prem. It's good that he has competition though from both Mangala and Vinny. Similar with the midfield where the 3 above all have to put in 9/10 or better or they are in danger of losing their place! Yaya, Gundogan and B Silva would probably start in every other prem team bar the chavs.

Yeah i don't think it will happen either, just what i'd like to see. Throughout the season, Mangala will need games even if it's just to give the others a needed rest so why not against bottom of the league at home.

I expect the likes of Mangala, Delph etc to get a few starts over the next few games now we're coming into the part of the season where we'll play 3 times a week.

7-0?? Ffs.

I'm going for double figures.
Free scoring team, top of the league at home v team yet to score and bottom of the league. Only one outcome, right?

Not talking typical City here, just sods law. I remember rags losing to Blackburn on new years day 2012 - thought it was a wind up when I heard the news. Us going for 100 points in the Keegan days and getting beat by already relegated Stockport! Chelsea getting beat at home by Burnley this season and Palace home last season.

Been that long since Palace have scored, they will probably score in the first minute at our place. Could need an Aguerooooo! moment to win in the last minute 3-2.

Seem to remember losing a 2 goal lead to Woy's Fulham side, who were nailed on for relegation and us getting beat 3-2. So that would be poetic

This will be a great test against a 2 blocks of 5 defence. I'm not predicting a high scoring game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.