Crystal Palace Thread 2015/16

Palace are getting a lot of hype in the media since the Chelsea result.

They've obviously started the season well, but it'll be different once teams start to pay more attention to them. If teams start sittng back against them, I think Palace might find it difficult.

I do like Palace's team though, they've got so much pace in the team and their attacking midfielders are fantastic. I think Palace and Swansea should be looking at the likes of Liverpool and Spurs and thinking "we can finish above them". They have nothing to fear.

As I am sure City fans are well aware so much can change in football in such a short period of time.

Just 5 and half years ago we didn't own our ground and could have gone bust. Maybe if we had gone down that would have been it.

Looking back at that team it had a lot of potential: Clyne, Speroni, Fonte, Zaha and Moses all became good quality Premier League players. Hill and Derry would go onto play in the Premier League. Whilst Sears and Amrbose have done well.

Hi Mr Crystal7, you OK? slightly off topic but I think might be usefull to a few blues, I'm off the train at Thornton Heath on Sat dinnertime and wonder if you can point in the right direction for a away friendly pub with the dinnertime and 5 30 match on. Thanks and looking forward to the Selhurst atmosphere.

Hi Mr Crystal7, you OK? slightly off topic but I think might be usefull to a few blues, I'm off the train at Thornton Heath on Sat dinnertime and wonder if you can point in the right direction for a away friendly pub with the dinnertime and 5 30 match on. Thanks and looking forward to the Selhurst atmosphere.

A bit of a late reply, but just seen the message.

I don't usually go through Thornton Heath when I go to matches. It's Palace so everywhere should be away friendly. There are a few pubs on the way from Thornton Heath to Selhurst Park, but nothing great. Opposite the station there should be a Wetherspoons, but I have never been and they probably don't show the football. When you exit the station there should be a big Tesco's to your left. Walk to the Tesco's and make a right. Walk down Thornton Heath HIgh street towards the ground and about 5 minutes from the Station is the Thomas Farley. I have not been there for several years, but they used to show the football and had decent food. If that doesn't take your fancy there is another pub a couple of minutes down called the Prince George.

Haven't been to either pub in years, but they should be friendly enough and have the football on.

Palace are getting a lot of hype in the media since the Chelsea result.

They've obviously started the season well, but it'll be different once teams start to pay more attention to them. If teams start sittng back against them, I think Palace might find it difficult.

I do like Palace's team though, they've got so much pace in the team and their attacking midfielders are fantastic. I think Palace and Swansea should be looking at the likes of Liverpool and Spurs and thinking "we can finish above them". They have nothing to fear.
Above the scum as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.