Crystanbul on Sky Sports 1

As with the gooners gif this is another the closer you look the stranger it is, forget David Mellor Jr and the neck, who the fuck is the mannequin 2nd in top right he looks either super imposed or stoned beyond belief.
What about the poor sap beside Mellor? Take him out on a windy day and he'd end up in Yorkshire. Sorry, YAAAAAAAAWKSHAAAA. You could pick up Sky Sports with those ears.

They really should have been 5 or 6 up but we're laughing and getting cocky. A couple of their players became really selfish just dicking around instead of squaring it. If i recall it wouldn't have made no difference if they won right? I thought they pretty much blew it against Chelsea

If I recall correctly, knew they were one up then turned on radio to check in and they scored number 2 and then 3........had to run something up to my parents and flicked on text expecting 0-5 minimum.........3-3 was a serious fucking double-take, felt like it wasn't real although not quite as strange as the Henry/Pires penalty thing at Arsenal, that really threw me! Hilarious seeing Bernie Winters balling his eyes out and Gerrard pushing the camera away......poor dears!

Any excuse.

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif
Herman and the Japanese tourist fantastic.

That game reminded me of the Rags - Blue scouse game in the run in to the 2012 title.
Rags 4-2 up with about 10 minutes to ago, turned off the radio and later found out it ended 4-4 thanks to elbows Fellaini.
I thought then that the title was ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.