Crystanbul on Sky Sports 1

They really should have been 5 or 6 up but we're laughing and getting cocky. A couple of their players became really selfish just dicking around instead of squaring it. If i recall it wouldn't have made no difference if they won right? I thought they pretty much blew it against Chelsea
They needed to win 9-0 to make up the goal difference and hope we won 1-0 against Villa or worse. We would have won the title anyway (we beat Villa 4-0 and West Ham 2-0 so they needed to win the last two games by 13 goals) but it took all the pressure off, especially against Villa when it was 0-0 with half an hour to go.

The cockiness started before the match, Rodgers was talking about how Palace would be terrified etc in the press conference the arrogant twat.

They needed to win 9-0 to make up theal difference and hope we won 1-0 against Villa or worse. We would have won the title anyway (we beat Villa 4-0 and West Ham 2-0 so they needed to win the last two games by 13 goals) but it took all the pressure off, especially against Villa when it was 0-0 with half an hour to go.

The cockiness started before the match, Rodgers was talking about how Palace would be terrified etc in the press conference the arrogant twat.
Thanks mate, I got a dodgy memory sometimes. I remember Gayle scoring and the fans going mental! Yep the manager and even the fans were arrogant, singing how they would win the league and shit. I'm sure if Suarez didn't get banned they would have won the league, but Gerards huddle speech, then the slip and the Palace meltdown/ tears made it all worthwhile. I'm not a big fan of theirs

Thanks mate, I got a dodgy memory sometimes. I remember Gayle scoring and the fans going mental! Yep the manager and even the fans were arrogant, singing how they would win the league and shit. I'm sure if Suarez didn't get banned they would have won the league, but Gerards huddle speech, then the slip and the Palace meltdown/ tears made it all worthwhile. I'm not a big fan of theirs

I don't think too many neutrals were big fans of the Sky anointed "people's champions" before that season, even less were by the end of it. I had all sorts coming up to me telling me we'd better win that title. Even watched the Everton v City game after they lost to Chelsea with an Everton fan that had a hissy fit at Barkley for equalising.

I don't think too many neutrals were big fans of the Sky anointed "people's champions" before that season, even less were by the end of it. I had all sorts coming up to me telling me we'd better win that title. Even watched the Everton v City game after they lost to Chelsea with an Everton fan that had a hissy fit at Barkley for equalising.
Thought Barkley opened the scoring, with Aguero equalising.

They needed to win 9-0 to make up the goal difference and hope we won 1-0 against Villa or worse. We would have won the title anyway (we beat Villa 4-0 and West Ham 2-0 so they needed to win the last two games by 13 goals) but it took all the pressure off, especially against Villa when it was 0-0 with half an hour to go.

Ah now; come on. There's no need for that. He's an outstanding character. And look at his teeth;
BYF8EGsCEAA2qhg.jpg

As with the gooners gif this is another the closer you look the stranger it is, forget David Mellor Jr and the neck, who the fuck is the mannequin 2nd in top right he looks either super imposed or stoned beyond belief.

Shitting himself coz of the headless fan behind him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.