CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefblue said:
Would seriously love a ticket for city end or neutral. I like in Manc and will gladly pick up tickets tonight and pay cash. will consider anything within reason!

Would have to be tonight cos then Ill be desperately searching for travel before taking the plunge to drive!

Thanks blues. either get me on here or twitter will be instant @chiefx80 thanks

I've got a pair here, can do at face value - £65. I'm in Manc. Need to get rid of the pair though. Why don't you n dannyboi split em?

el blue said:
Chiefblue said:
Would seriously love a ticket for city end or neutral. I like in Manc and will gladly pick up tickets tonight and pay cash. will consider anything within reason!

Would have to be tonight cos then Ill be desperately searching for travel before taking the plunge to drive!

I've got a pair here, can do at face value - £65. I'm in Manc. Need to get rid of the pair though. Why don't you n dannyboi split em?
Are they in the City end?

el blue said:
Chiefblue said:

ive pmd you mate

its the way it goes, just juggling twitter an BM an missed out! Hopefully, someone will have a ticket to sell soon. Or two, thats not a prob either. please give me a chance to reply if you message is all I ask!

My partner and I are season ticket holders who missed out on the point’s criteria. We were promised two tickets but have just been let down. It’s a long shot I know, but is there any chance somebody would have two spare in the City end. Unfortunately we live in London so collection in Manchester is out but we could meet any seller near Wembley pre-match. Please chuck me a PM if you can help.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.