Cup replay tickets

I haven't had any money taken yet, thought it was going out on Monday but it hasn't. Just logged into the ticket part on the website and it has the seats reserved, and allowed me to go through the process of buying them, i didn't complete it though just in case the cup scheme transaction does go through.

I haven't had any money taken yet, thought it was going out on Monday but it hasn't. Just logged into the ticket part on the website and it has the seats reserved, and allowed me to go through the process of buying them, i didn't complete it though just in case the cup scheme transaction does go through.
See above, ring them mate.

Just been on to supporter services, the card details i had set up against the FA cup scheme were out of date, had to log in and update them and apparently they will be trying to take the payment again over the next few days. Season ticket direct debit goes out ok each month, but the Cup scheme payment is not linked to those details so it might be worth checking if you haven't had the payment taken yet. Also i have my son linked to my account for the cup scheme, but had to log into his account to update the card details against his cup scheme as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.