Customer Service:

It was fantastic. I was floored by how well they treated me. They've made me a loyal customer for when I can afford it.
Exactly, you now have a positive association with that brand and will continue to spend your money with them. good customer service like that is so easy, just a few basic principles like taking ownership of people's issues and actually giving a shit would transform many companies like sky and BT's customer service.

I received poor customer service on Thursday but thankfully it was followed by excellent customer service off a bank .

I telephoned Sky to request a copy of my final bill which I never received.
The robot lady said there would be a delay of 40 minutes which was not an issue as Three give me unlimited talk time.
Anyway forty five minutes later an Indian lady answered and asked me for an account number.
She then requested a minute to bring up my details.
The line went silent and remained silent for ten minutes at which stage I realised she had had me over for a fat lad.
Shame eternal shame on you Sky Tv !

Next I went to make a query with First Direct bank and the phone answered within two rings.
The lady answered all my queries both competently and in a proffesional manner which is why they are voted nos 1 bank in the UK.

The difference between Chalk and cheese and go figure !

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the ruckus round Ryanair, I thought I would share experience of Jet 2 this week. Return flight to Palma for two of us for £250 all in, allocated seats + baggage. Bag drop super efficient with smiling and friendly customer service ladies. Flight on time, boarded efficiently, cabin staff simply delightful. Same on the way back. First flight I have actually enjoyed in a while. Couldn’t fault them A+. Off to Venice with them in a couple of weeks so they have the opportunity to prove I didn’t just strike it lucky!

Fucking hell that was expensive.
I’d expect top service at that price.

The customer service I got from FitBit is some of the best I've experienced. My wife got me a FitBit Surge for Xmas. In August the the strap came away. I emailed FitBit, based in the US. They acknowledged my email, confirmed I was still covered by the guarantee and agreed to dispatch a replacement all within 36 hours even with the time difference. Replacement FitBit Surge received within a few days.

the service in SS3 is fucking abysmal.
23 minutes to get beer before the spurs game.
im sick of it week in week out so i complained this week and they offered me some beer tokens.
i didnt expect it to be honest but it still wont sort the probem out of shite service

B&M Wythenshawe, going away soon so asked a kindly looking merchandiser if they sold mozzie repellent, she looked at me as though I'd curled one off in her breakfast.

I would like to apologise unreservedly to Oak Furnitute Land.
Previously on thread I had repaired my computer table with hessian place mats rather than suffer the pain and angst of a visit to their showrooms.

I was speaking out of turn as I thought they were not a bony fide company with their jovial ad and quirky repetouiree.
It came about by accident as I thought we were going into Maplins on the Oldham retail park as we needed a humax box to outwit the sky people that were slow to offer deals.So we just carted on and routed around their store looking for a suitable exit oppertunity as we were now being shadowed by a no veneer salesman.Fact of the matter is we couldnt get away if we tried as we were engulfed by the most drop dead crafted carpinrty I ahd ever seen.

We lovingdly stroked each piece we approached admiring it's form and artististry and we both felt like we had finally arrived home.
After three brews from their comlimentary coffee machine we decided to take the plunge.
Make no mistake this is no mdf shed where they deliver piles of latts and laths to your door with a diagram to build it yourself.
No because each piece is hand carved from real oak carrying all the charicteristics that wood is famous for like knots and tree lines denoting age and grains that running in all directions.

They sell tables and chairs which are so heavy it's unbelievable and the quality was clearly in evidense.They have sideboards computer desks coffee tables dressers and wadrobes I could go on but i won't.I genuinly thought it was a tat shop.

I must have really hit it off with the sales executive because after signing up for four years credit he gave me his special additional for one day only 5 year comprehensive accidental damage guarantee that also covered fire and theft for only 10 % more !
In addition he gave us two free tins of Oak furniture land wax polish that apparantly retail for well over £15 a tin eh.
They nourish and protect the timber from any drying out situations and are carefully blended with the finest of beeswax.
He said do it about every four moths but I have actually used half a tub already to improve on the lustre and make sure the woods well fed.

I had 12 happy years with my last desk which was mdf and it has now gone to another computer home.This desk therefore should see me well into the Elysium fields and beyond.

Well done Oak Furniture Land and steady boys steady.

Last edited by a moderator:
correct,but he was the first sky face I saw , I used to work for the AA so I know all about getting shit for stuff that isn't your fault.
Which means you should know better!

I work for the Airlines. After every single introduction, once they find out, I get their “guess how XYZ Airlines fucked me over? No, let me tell you, in excruciating detail!” Oh joy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.