Cuz ,fam ,bro,blud!

billfromthehill

If any of these muppets sat giving the bullshit that they spout on a match day outside our gaff I'd fuck them off in an instant personally trust blood!
You have to see IT to believe it .TROOPZ you Major dick head
Do you think if he was talking to a guy called Pete he would say Pete as many times as he says QUOTE ( fam bro cuz blood ) u get me Pete see wat I'm saying Pete wat is this Pete imo NO#tosser.rant dealt out lads
They que to slag off there own ITS LIKE EASTENDERS ,FURTHER UP THE FACKIN WIVER JOHN.sorry no link to aftv don't no how to do that.

If any of these muppets sat giving the bullshit that they spout on a match day outside our gaff I'd fuck them off in an instant personally trust blood!
Do you think if he was talking to a guy called Pete he would say Pete as many times as he says QUOTE ( fam bro cuz blood ) u get me Pete see wat I'm saying Pete wat is this Pete imo NO#tosser.rant dealt out lads
They que to slag off there own ITS LIKE EASTENDERS ,FURTHER UP THE FACKIN WIVER JOHN.sorry no link to aftv don't no how to do that.
By George he's got it!

Chill fam

WTF. Are you having a stroke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.