Cuz ,fam ,bro,blud!

Robbie seems a decent bloke, but if I was a gooner I'd have a problem with him. The fans he interviews are all fucking idiots and an embarrassment to the Arsenal fanbase. I don't care if he's doing it for clicks, a real fan would not show up his clubs fanbase by giving those utter fucking idiots airtime.
In a nutshell nice one stony

I like Arsenal Fan TV, well after a loss, posted about it on the Arsenal thread today. Robbie the bloke who runs it, is having a row on Instaface with Ratboy

They're hilarious fuckers Arsenal fans but harmless. They're not as snide as the Rags or Scousers but they do get themselves hysterical over nothing.

I remember when the away fans were still in 115 and them singing to us that Jesse J song "it's all about the money money money" which got a fuck off laugh from us and "sing it again, sing it again, Jesse J, sing it again" back at them. They all looked embarrassed when we took the piss.

Literally the very year after they were singing "spend some fucking money" whilst we put 6 past them.

Weird bastards.

He addressed that very issue today in his message to ratboy, spoke a lot of sense, comes across as a top bloke that you could have a beer or two with and a good balanced chat about footy.

I hope his excuse was that all Arsenal fans are cunts so the ones he shows are representative.

They're hilarious fuckers Arsenal fans but harmless. They're not as snide as the Rags or Scousers but they do get themselves hysterical over nothing.

I remember when the away fans were still in 115 and them singing to us that Jesse J song "it's all about the money money money" which got a fuck off laugh from us and "sing it again, sing it again, Jesse J, sing it again" back at them. They all looked embarrassed when we took the piss.

Literally the very year after they were singing "spend some fucking money" whilst we put 6 past them.

Weird bastards.

You cant buy class remember

I hope his excuse was that all Arsenal fans are cunts so the ones he shows are representative.

He said, we do have regulars but the station is for all Arsenal fans, anyone can come up and talk to him about the game, if you look in the uploads only half those he posts are from regular contributors. He said he gets fans saying dont upload embarrassing things after a loss but he doesnt think its his job to sensor what is said, its his team's supporters who are airing their views, Talksport and 606 do the same and people dont say upset fans shouldnt be allowed on, he is just Arsenal concentrated. He also challenged ratboy to go on Arsenal fan TV and talk about his recent comments about the show. Why is it OK for cunts on Sky or BT to talk about their team when it is somehow wrong for them to do the same, they dont get paid to comment on Arsenal like pundits do, quite the opposite.

On the vernacular point, my sister married a cockney 34 years ago. He's a proper cockney: Bow Bells, rhyming slang etc...and the difference in the way he talks, both in form and substance, compared to their two kids, especially their son, is palpable. The London accent has changed more than any other in the UK over the course of a generation. Much more ethnic influence now, than previously especially from Jamaica.

I reckon Cockneys in the 1970's probably sounded pretty much the same as their counterparts in the late Victorian era. In contrast, the pace of change in the Londoners lexicon and accent and in the last 30 years is both stark and staggering.

On the vernacular point, my sister married a cockney 34 years ago. He's a proper cockney: Bow Bells, rhyming slang etc...and the difference in the way he talks, both in form and substance, compared to their two kids, especially their son, is palpable. The London accent has changed more than any other in the UK over the course of a generation. Much more ethnic influence now, than previously especially from Jamaica.

I reckon Cockneys in the 1970's probably sounded pretty much the same as their counterparts in the late Victorian era. In contrast, the pace of change in the Londoners lexicon and accent and in the last 30 years is both stark and staggering.

Does he play the spoons? I think if da yuff were made to play the spoons, then they wouldnt have all this street talk they exhibit with such gay abandon.

Knees up mava braaaaaaan etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.