DaddyOFive - child abuse, or "just a prank, bruh"?

I remember reading a report that said that most kids have had a photo shared on them that they weren't comfortable with by their own parents. When we were kids, your parents might put up some embarrassing photos on your 18th birthday, but nowadays, they're all permanently on Facebook and automatically shared with everyone in your school.

Of course it's child abuse. The kid clearly hates being part of all this, yet the arsehole father continues. What an absolute vile wankstain of a man.

So basically the choices are, agree with you or be a child abuse aficionado? Congratulations on being the poster boy for virtue signalling, top notch debating skills little buddy.
Well, to be fair, you too offered a binary, polarised choice: either think that this isn't child abuse and nothing to be concerned about; or be a virtue-signalling, bandwagon jumper. You didn't offer any middle position or accept that one might take a view that doesn't fall onto your linear model.

Can you not accept or understand that people might think that this is child abuse on its own merits aligned with their own judgements and ethical viewpoint, rather than being swayed by some popular consensus (idealogical or otherwise) or an internal need to feel outraged at something?

It just seems a little hypocritical that you call out others for casting a black and white, 'all or nothing' aspersion when you have already committed the same fallacy.

Shit parenting by a couple of gobshites who put the chance of earning a few quid over the welfare of their children. Don't know what 'label' it comes under so I'll just stick to my initial thoughts.

I love winding my kids up to the point where they say, "oh my god dad, you're so lame". Silly dancing , stuff like that but I wouldn't do anything that causes them misery never mind do it continuously while filming it and making an income from it.

I hate this snowflake/SJW community with a passion but whatever universe you live in this is abuse and the polar opposite of what a parent should be.

Absolute twats. Youtube is the sewer of humanity ,full of the worse wankers on the planet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.