Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Gamblers of bluemoon, I'm off to chester races for the day tomorrow, I never gamble, the tip plea on here worked a couple of years back. Hoping you fine chaps can throw a couple of good bets my way again.

Cheers

Gamblers of bluemoon, I'm off to chester races for the day tomorrow, I never gamble, the tip plea on here worked a couple of years back. Hoping you fine chaps can throw a couple of good bets my way again.

Cheers

Following on from post above, I have only glanced at the race cards tomorrow. My money would be between two horses which are both running in the 4:00; Blithe Spirit and Powerallied - both have good form at Chester and they each have a favourable draw. Have a good day out!

Chester is a hard course for winners, especially as the top jocks are elsewhere.

Keep an eye on Koukash horses (grey colours with stars in middle of chest) particularly the four in the 16.00 and watch for market moves.

On pure form Powerallied should be the one to beat.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.