Daily Horse Racing \ Tipping thread

Cheers for the shout mate, I missed the 5/1 but got a nice return @ 7/2, that's a pint I owe you..
Yep got my first up on a lucky 31 with that :)
Only done it to .40p though so need a few more before I get that excited

6-1 this morning though :)

Yep got my first up on a lucky 31 with that :)
Only done it to .40p though so need a few more before I get that excited

6-1 this morning though :)

Nice start for you then, just seen your post in other thread, hope you can follow on from Saturday and clean up today pal.

Cheers mate, yep would be nice to have a lucky run
Nope, had Nickis nipper in the 2nd, why isn't the Mrs called Dark and Dangerous :(
As you can tell I take a very scientific approach when picking my horses

Good luck all :)

Nope, had Nickis nipper in the 2nd, why isn't the Mrs called Dark and Dangerous :(
As you can tell I take a very scientific approach when picking my horses

Good luck all :)

So did I, it's not even my mrs name either, she is dark though and she's definitely dangerous, should've known better.

Onwards & upwards, Blue Bahia next, because....

Faugheen & Min Ruled out of the Festival. Anything can win that Champion Hurdle

Yeah seems to be a lot of Mullins hot pots out so far he hasnt had the best of seasons with injuries. So far Annie Power , Min AND Faugheen ruled out I would normally go for Ruby and Mullins to be top trainer and jockey this year that market is wide open. As for Jockey at a big price I would look at Jack Kennedy if Bryan Cooper is ruled out he will get a lot of rides and will win his fair share of races. So he would be my pick. The new AP is this Jack Kenndy kid he is destined for the big jobs.

Cool I will take a look mate! Maybe be Henderson will surprise and My Tent will charge up the hill to win the champion! lol

Started backing petite moncleur a few weeks ago and got a nice little wager going, must have a great chance now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.