Daily Mail 'article' on Sterling shopping in Poundland

I

its a continental cost circa £150 to triple the base price of the car with modifications would be something else
Quite agree. It is a Continental GT and it has had modifications, but it's the Daily Fail. Think of a number , double it, add VAT, add on an amount for poetic licence, et voila, a figure of £500,000 magically appears.

Be funny next time they ask a question at Peps press conference he responds with the question of why they used a photo, without permission, from 2 years ago and why they thought it was a story. Would love to see the mail correspondent try and answer that

Pictures!

If I had the opportunity to take pictures of any part of that glorious example of womanhood, I wouldn't be on a thread about Sterling saving a few bob on out of date ketchup.

Or indeed, their excellent value big bar of Fruit and Nut at £2.

No, I would be kneeling at those feet, or any other part of her beautiful body awaiting to obey any command whilst hoping that she took a shine to me and fucked me unconscious on a twice daily basis, every day for years, or until I died from heart failure.

However, I do get where you are coming from as I would request photos from you too for two reasons.

1. To perhaps get a glimpse of her body and take things into my own hand.

2. To call you all the lucky, jammy bastards of this, or any other day.

I'm sure you would concur. :)

Mate of mines nephew ( not a big football fan ) was manager of tk maxx at cheetam hill . one day darius vassell visits the store .he spots him says " I know you ! you're Jimmy Floyd hasselbaink " !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.