Daily Mail 'article' on Sterling shopping in Poundland

Can someone explain how a photo taken over 2 years ago is relevant for the mail to have an article in their paper today or yesterday just don't get it..

God knows how many photos of celebrities they have put in their papers,and I would say a majority similar to sterlings taken a number of years ago,sometimes just to fill column inches other times for mischief making..
I refer you to my previous post.

The picture was from 2 years ago and taken in Southport.

The Mail are yet again completely lying. How anyone reads that paper/site I don't know.

To think it's the 2nd biggest selling print paper and the worlds most visited website. :/

The picture was from 2 years ago and taken in Southport.

The Mail are yet again completely lying. How anyone reads that paper/site I don't know.

To think it's the 2nd biggest selling print paper and the worlds most visited website. :/
Sadly, and I haven't used the Mail online in over two years, I believe that's probably because they fill their home page with scantily dressed teenage girls. Scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.