Daily Mail Article (Pep allegedly wants improved atmosphere)

Lower ticket prices
Retrain Showsec not to kick anyone out for singing or farting
Confine tourisepts to a block in top tier of south stand
Stop taking the piss out of the loyal fan base who are outpricecd.

Makes you wonder if they could do something with the accoustics in the ground to reflect the sound down towards the pitch. Sure someone at Manchester Uni would love to do a PhD on it funded by City.

I would love to attend as many games as I could but can only attend when the games are on special offer such as £15 for adults and £5 for kids but it is too expensive nowadays with a mortgage to pay, family to raise etc.. as Prestwich Blue pointed out.

Why don't the club cater for us long time fans in terms of ticket pricing?

I'm not being smart but if our team managed to stop fluffing chances and hitting posts then the atmosphere wouldn't be a problem.

Our support have nerves that are shot to hell. Too many games we should coast that we historically fluff our lines or make it a slog to actually score and not concede.

And if Pep wants to blame the atmosphere on someone else, blame Pellers. We had a manager with the charisma of a door who managed to suck the life out of 2 years of this club.

Ultimately, it's the teams job to get the crowd pumped and not the other way round.

Did you leave early against QPR in May 2012?
Apart from anything he didn't really answer the question. I asked why fans leave early and what would it take to stop them leaving early. All he's really said there is that he pays his money so is entitled to leave early if he wants, which I don't think anyone would argue with. Unless of course he does really leave early just because he pays for his ticket, in which case that's just very weird.

Believe it or not, it's the team's job to win matches, not entertain the crowd.

It's a symbiotic relationship

The atmosphere is shite regardless of how well we perform with the exception of a few big games like Monaco. Delph trying to get the fans awake is an example of how nonplussed a lot of fans are and how it's bollocks to suggest it's performance related.

There are plenty of reasons why it's lacking and to lay the blame at the feet of the players is a cop out to be quite honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.