Daily Mail Article (Pep allegedly wants improved atmosphere)

He really doesn't get fans in this country,concentrate on the team and stop feeding the fucking media

Don't be an idiot....feeding the media my arse. Suddenly you believe totally in what the crappy anti-City Daily Mail says....the mind boggles. Go and have a listen to his press conference yesterday and his great comments about our club.

Don't be an idiot....feeding the media my arse. Suddenly you believe totally in what the crappy anti-City Daily Mail says....the mind boggles. Go and have a listen to his press conference yesterday and his great comments about our club.
For one i'm not an idiot,i said earlier in the thread this was written because we have a big game coming up,they have rehashed what pep said a while ago about wanting more support from the fans,he does say nice things but you have to read the embargoed bit in the papers the following day as that's when the controversial bits are

For one i'm not an idiot,i said earlier in the thread this was written because we have a big game coming up,they have rehashed what pep said a while ago about wanting more support from the fans,he does say nice things but you have to read the embargoed bit in the papers the following day as that's when the controversial bits are

Some of your comments are fine. It was just your reference to Pep and "stop feeding the fucking media" point which I was questioning....no matter...let's hope we are all celebrating this time tomorrow.

Some of your comments are fine. It was just your reference to Pep and "stop feeding the fucking media" point which I was questioning....no matter...let's hope we are all celebrating this time tomorrow.
No probs,i can be a bit blunt,we all want the same thing at the end of the day

Since he got here he has been talking about us as a new club not as big as the others,not used to winning things,hello we were the most successful team in the 5 yrs from 2011,talking us down,critizing the fans for not supporting the team enough,this morning saying we don't have enough self belief to win titles,all may be true depending on each of our points of view but it's fed the media with every stick to beat us with from not being as big too empty seats to this thread saying he wants more support,he has a complete lack of understanding why we are different in this country,we believe we just aren't arrogant ****s like the german rags and barca,surely someone has told him it all adds to the crap we get from the media,concentrate on the team

Rant over

And don't forget playing a weakened team against the rags and more changes to the team than any other manager!! He really did need to have read our history (I know we haven't got any according to the rest of the country but we know we have) before he came. Plus keeping VK on the bench when he was fit enough to play. He reckons he can possibly play Jesus tomorrow even though he has only been training for a week or so, not fully fit.............. oh don't get me started either Karen!! But he never acknowledges the fans chanting: 'We've got Guardiola' because we are too lowly to be acknowledged we are the poor saps who support our team through thick and thin............ whoops said don't get me started!! :-)

But tomorrow IF he plays VK and Zaba then we will have leaders on the pitch and they will show the others some fight, some spirit and some real leadership. Can't wait for 6.30 am in the morning to get on that coach and off to Wembley. Come on City, we fight to the end.

And don't forget playing a weakened team against the rags and more changes to the team than any other manager!! He really did need to have read our history (I know we haven't got any according to the rest of the country but we know we have) before he came. Plus keeping VK on the bench when he was fit enough to play. He reckons he can possibly play Jesus tomorrow even though he has only been training for a week or so, not fully fit.............. oh don't get me started either Karen!! But he never acknowledges the fans chanting: 'We've got Guardiola' because we are too lowly to be acknowledged we are the poor saps who support our team through thick and thin............ whoops said don't get me started!! :-)

But tomorrow IF he plays VK and Zaba then we will have leaders on the pitch and they will show the others some fight, some spirit and some real leadership. Can't wait for 6.30 am in the morning to get on that coach and off to Wembley. Come on City, we fight to the end.
I knew you would get what i mean,have a fab time tomorrow,stay safe and bring us back the win

Plus he binned-off Joe!

Let's be honest - he really is a very naughty boy.

I knew you would get what i mean,have a fab time tomorrow,stay safe and bring us back the win

Oh boy with VK on the pitch and hopefully Zaba we should do it. Fingers crossed and toes as well. :-)

Plus he binned-off Joe!

Let's be honest - he really is a very naughty boy.

Yep, he really is, but never mind, I dealt with a lot of naughty boys in my 30 years at the chalk face!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.