Daily Mail Article (Pep allegedly wants improved atmosphere)

Does he mean he requires 90 minutes of guttural chanting and drum bashing? Personally it drives me nuts. It's the players who are there to perform, not us. It's their job to get the crowd going, not vice versa. It also suggests that the lack of atmosphere has affected performances. I think that is more to do with unnecessarily f$ckin about with the team and most of the team being unable to hit a barn door.

i dont agree. we as fans have to play our part. only sing when we play well ? is that what your saying. when we were shit everyone got behind the players, but even now when we are playing well the fans still dont really get behind the team.

So if the rags are 5th the place will be rocking next week but if they're 6th it'll be like a graveyard?

You are taking that too literally mate because I don't properly associate the rags as a 6th placed side.

Southampton/ Everton downwards basically.

Watching City in the 1st half against Southampton was like a training match. I nearly fell asleep.

I agree with Pep, but he also has to get his team to play more exciting football, rather than passing teams to death, and us to sleep.

He's come to the wrong country for constant noise but at least in England the noise reflects the game. In Germany it's a constant monotone groan half the time.

Controversial but give me the Emirates over the Allianz Arena any day.

Watching City in the 1st half against Southampton was like a training match. I nearly fell asleep.

I agree with Pep, but he also has to get his team to play more exciting football, rather than passing teams to death, and us to sleep.

so the only way for you or our fans to get behind the team is if we play exciting football ?. why was it so crap under pelle then ? we battered teams every week and it was crap other then against the big teams. we need to start playing our part swell. the singing section needs actually start singing, that would help.

He's come to the wrong country for constant noise but at least in England the noise reflects the game. In Germany it's a constant monotone groan half the time.

Controversial but give me the Emirates over the Allianz Arena any day.

I agree about Germany.

It looks great on TV but I couldn't sit though it every home game.

Fuck the tunnel club off and make it £20 a ticket. Watch the atmosphere change

This. We are a club based strongly on community. If the suits want to come in and take seats only to break a smile and a clap, that is part of the problem.

Our atmosphere has always been great for the most part. We always start strong. It is what is displayed on the pitch that sustains the atmosphere.

We can make do with not leaving early though. Happens all the time, partly because of what is on show and partly because of the exits from the ground. The tram needs to be upgraded. The bus system has been improved but I have a feeling those who are leaving early are driving anyway so it's the traffic coming out from the ground. Would be great to have a few more areas to park cars. I walk to and from the ground for years so I'm just assuming the exit route is the issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.