Damocles

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
When will you ever get this right?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't create a new thread (errno 12); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug [1135]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

I wouldn't mind but you always keep talking about how you're aiming to sort it and still, 7 times tonight, even when there was only 300 users on during the game!

I'd like to add another SQL error to this and a...

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Over to you Damocles

Come on mate, Damocles works really hard for the site and if he says he will be trying to fix it then he will fix it. So what if the site runs a little slower than usual, its nawt to cry about.

Hi Damocoles,

I remember reading a post about helping you to fix the performance issues and tweaking the settings to resolve these crashes and it may take some time to establish best configuration and address any bottlenecks!

What sort of information do you require from us or are you doing proactive performance/ load monitoring?

Happy to help by telling you when I receive errors, but not sure how much this will help

Thanks again for all your help!

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't create a new thread (errno 12); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug [1135]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
2 more of the buggers for you:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

MySQL server has gone away [2006]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists
Have been getting the same error messages frequently today just to let you know damocles

Damocles,

Slightly off topic, but when you next ditch a thread of mine could you please give me more information than "Quit it!!" and possibly reply to me when I mail you back?

Thanks
Tim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.