Damocles

Damocles said:
Ok, you win.

I'm out. I'll stop doing what I'm currently doing (which is load balancing, and allowing the spitting of General Errors at the cost of speed), and leave you to it. I'm far too busy to surrender my time doing this for dickheads like you.

I'll be back when I'm less busy and can dedicate the time to do so. Next week, perhaps. This is not my idea of fun, and the amount of bitching that has gone on while I've been away has worn me down.

Ahem.

Disregard this. I've been a bit snappy recently and now a few hours have passed, I can see this is one of those angry outbursts rather than a proper decision. Normal service will be resumed.

Damocles said:
Damocles said:
Ok, you win.

I'm out. I'll stop doing what I'm currently doing (which is load balancing, and allowing the spitting of General Errors at the cost of speed), and leave you to it. I'm far too busy to surrender my time doing this for dickheads like you.

I'll be back when I'm less busy and can dedicate the time to do so. Next week, perhaps. This is not my idea of fun, and the amount of bitching that has gone on while I've been away has worn me down.

Ahem.

Disregard this. I've been a bit snappy recently and now a few hours have pissed, I can see this is one of those angry outbursts rather than a proper decision. Normal service will be resumed.

Cough, cough isnt that what everyone is bitching in about ;-)

I'd just like to say that Forum performance has been great recently

I don't know what has changed or if we are experiencing less users - but I haven't had any errors for ages!

MadchesterCity said:

I don't know what has changed or if we are experiencing less users - but I haven't had any errors for ages!
Because it is calm right now. Wait for the next matchday and the hundreds of City fans connecting to this forum. and the hundreds that are here just to take the piss.

LCBblue said:
Come on mate, Damocles works really hard for the site and if he says he will be trying to fix it then he will fix it. So what if the site runs a little slower than usual, its nawt to cry about.

I stand behind this, and thanks Damocles for his great job.

Mantel said:
MadchesterCity said:

Because it is calm right now. Wait for the next matchday and the hundreds of City fans connecting to this forum. and the hundreds that are here just to take the piss.

I think the last time it crashed was when we got beat by ull

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.