Dani Alves reveals Neymar convinced him to snub Manchester City

Ah well, two footballers chatting about where they might play next. Shame one of them has violated the trust the other placed in him.

Ah well, two footballers chatting about where they might play next. Shame one of them has violated the trust the other placed in him.
Yeah, this isn't going to help Neymar's dad get that money from Barcelona. They're already convinced he purposely delayed the transfer until after the loyalty payment was due.

MONEY FOR OLD ROPE

manchester city are not that club anymore we are on a different level and don't need to promote/sell the club to anybody you now have to come to manchester city for silverware and titles and money is 3rd on that list no more a free ride you have to play or your out

MONEY FOR OLD ROPE

manchester city are not that club anymore we are on a different level and don't need to promote/sell the club to anybody you now have to come to manchester city for silverware and titles and money is 3rd on that list no more a free ride you have to play or your out

I said he could end up like another Bravo on his last big pay day. Except not costing £16 m.

It wasn't only this.

I watched the League 1 pre-season show on BT on Friday. There were a few factors.

Namely.

The vision from PSG.(just like our vision)
In that vision PSG probably told him they were going to try and sign Neymar.
The other Brazilians at PSG. 6 in total. Some are his friends.
His Wife working in Paris. And She loves Paris.
Don't see it as a snub. Just see it as PSG and Paris ticking all the boxes.

It wasn't only this.

I watched the League 1 pre-season show on BT on Friday. There were a few factors.

Namely.

Think you might have it in one there !!!!!

It wasn't only this.

Namely.

More importantly his alleged wages of £230,000 a week!

Not arsed now Danilo looks the perfect back up and can play in more positions.

He looks much more than back up to me a really good player who has settled straight away strong, fast, versatile and his work rate is ridiculous. I have a feeling Pep will find a place in the starting 11 for this fella I'm so pleased with Neymar I might send him a few quid (just in case he's struggling)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.