Dani Alves reveals Neymar convinced him to snub Manchester City

How?

Neymar was not a PSG player, But convinced a friend he might go there.

But how can you think of going somewhere if nobody has planted that seed in your head?

And why would you to somewhere other than the 'world's greatest club' (according to many, not me...) unless that seed included being the richest player on the planet...?

Just wondering...

Didn't want him.anyway!! Ooo sorry, I'm on the wrong clubs website :-D So we didn't get a past it Alves, but instead got Danillo who looks like he could be signing of the century! Thankyou Neymar, you Alex Higgins lookalike you!

I said he could end up like another Bravo on his last big pay day. Except not costing £16 m.

pep gamble on bravo was daft in my book joe hart could have played last season and man city would still be in the top 4 but pep and joe did not mix and only one winner PSG remind me of man city when the new owners took over and was signing everybody to give the name of the club a media boost and city was going to pay £100million for kaka how lucky was we on that deal hahhahaha

like i said money for old rope as long gone at manchester city you have to bring something to the team and squad and forget a free ride

is there such a thing of a free transfer anymore zlatan at united was never a free and he got a good deal out of them very big signing on fee and £360.000 a week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.