Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport appears to be populated solely by bellends. Its football opinion deserves no more credence than those of an orang-utan, a tabloid newspaper or a Utd fan.

undoubtedly was a great player and a decent squad player now.

BUT

can he hack it in prem league?

the other issue is in 1-2 years time we will again be on the search for another fullback......when prices would have gone up even more...surely better to buy a young player (who we can have for the long haul?)
Will be easy to attract players as champions of Europe.

Well he hacked it with the italian champions and champions league finalists last season so I would think so, plus we will have Walker so it gives us a season or two to get the right younger right back in. More than just a squad player though he'll be a huge influence on and off the pitch, especially for the younger players like Stones.

Plus, we're "allegedly" getting him on a free. What's not to like?

Plus, we're "allegedly" getting him on a free. What's not to like?
He was really average for them in the league and, outside of those CL games, didn't have many great performances. I don't mind though because I think his presence off the pitch and in the dressing room will be a huge boost for our squad.

Plus, if we get Walker, it's not like we'll be completely dependent on him to perform on a consistent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.