Daniel Levy Whinging Hypocrite

Blue warrior

Team supported
City
In what parallel universe does someone who rinsed both us and Real Madrid for the best part of £150 million claim prem spending is unsustainable.

Now I'm not saying he is wrong fees have gone stupid just thought it was mega ironic coming from someone who rinses clubs.

Says the man who is spending well over a £Billion by the time its finished for a huge chunck of concrete and seats.

Just read this article. Pontificating that he'd never spend like other clubs do and would rather use academy players.
That's all well and good but haven't they won 1 trophy in 20 years ? Surely the fans want trophies ? I know I do

Its a message to poch that he wont be bidding more than 10m for a player and that will be in the last 24hrs of the transfer window

Just read this article. Pontificating that he'd never spend like other clubs do and would rather use academy players.
That's all well and good but haven't they won 1 trophy in 20 years ? Surely the fans want trophies ? I know I do

Apparently they are happy to just sing he is one of our own so its all good.

Another North London club whose owners are content with playing for a top 4 spot.

Funny thing with the article on the BBC is it says they beat French Champions PSG 4-2 but Monaco won the title. More great BBC research

Apparently they are happy to just sing he is one of our own so its all good.

Another North London club whose owners are content with playing for a top 4 spot.
What's making me laugh is that we've finally come out to play and they're all scratching their heads some what dumb struck going we didn't see that coming, my question is, blind or stupid ?

What's making me laugh is that we've finally come out to play and they're all scratching their heads some what dumb struck going we didn't see that coming, my question is, blind or stupid ?

Both.

They honestly thought they had stopped us and despite us all laughing our bollox off at them and their fans who lapped it all up, this summer and what we have become and are now doing is just beautiful.

They must all be sat in their boardrooms in absolute shellshock and its no coincidence that in the space of one afternoon we get Mourinho and now Levy moaning about the same thing.

Best yet? Dont even think we are finished pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.