Daniel Levy Whinging Hypocrite

Not really he gave an opinion about clubs not being being sustainable with spending. People get really worked up with transfer fees and anyone mentioning it
That'll be because it's normally aimed at ourselves whilst those rag bastards who are responsible get pats on the back from all and sundry.

"We will not sell for less than fifty million pounds, but I don't want you to pay fifty million pounds!"

He fucking winds me up, thinks he is a top dog exec who is a master at transfer dealing when in actual fact he won the lottery by having Modric and Bale fall into his lap and he had to deal with Real. Basically all of his big buys have been flops and anyone he has sold he has played out this long charade for no reason other than it seems he likes leaving his managers about 5hrs to buy players on deadline day.

In reality, he is an exec at a club which has won fuck all apart from the 'Put the pressure on' trophy in the past 10 years. I do not give him any credit for the squad they have now, Poch has made that squad what it is and the players have flourished because of him and not because of Levy. The players he has bought were pretty unknown and he hardly fought off the top brass in europe to get them.

Now, he has saddled the club with a huge stadium debt, they will beat that drum for the foreseeable future as a reason they cannot compete in the transfer market, in reality no top players want to go there and it wont be long before Poch has left and so have their current crop of good players.

Both.

They honestly thought they had stopped us and despite us all laughing our bollox off at them and their fans who lapped it all up, this summer and what we have become and are now doing is just beautiful.

They must all be sat in their boardrooms in absolute shellshock and its no coincidence that in the space of one afternoon we get Mourinho and now Levy moaning about the same thing.

Best yet? Dont even think we are finished pmsl.

muttley-clipart-75.jpg

Possibly. Though I genuinely think that, having been asked for his opinion about the transfer market, he was merely offering it sincerely.

Maybe. The best time to judge the situation will be after the transfer window has closed but I do feel he's conditioning Spurs fans for an even bigger period of austerity due to the cost of the new stadium, and how long that austerity lasts could be key. Pochettino has done a fantastic job but it needs building on because standing still in the modern game could prove to be costly.

The ownership of Spurs is based in the Bahamas. According to Forbes the club's owner Joe Lewis is one of the world's richest men. They will get at least £150m from TV this year plus they have some of the highest ticket prices in the UK. They could easily afford to spend big if they wanted to but choose not to. They are more interested in getting an NFL franchise than doing anything for their own supporters or local community. In fact they would have moved in a flash if they could have got the Olympic stadium. For me they were the best team last season and could win the title with a bit of investment. But yet again we will hear the media saying Spurs are doing things "the right way." The way they operate, just like Arsenal, pours cash into the pockets of rich overseas investors at the expense of their fans. Don't expect this narrative to be covered by our one-dimensional sports journalists.

They weren't the best team when we played them at the Etihad. We slaughtered them but the usual bad finishing and dodgy Reffing cost us. Hopefully that won't happen this season and we will confirm what we all know that WE are the best team in the league !

Vile club. Hope they have peaked and finish between 4th and 10th for the next 30 years with the odd league cup and the new ground is beset with access issues. Wankers.

Still not forgiven them for the terry phelan game and also beating us in the league cup around the same time.

Vile club. Hope they have peaked and finish between 4th and 10th for the next 30 years with the odd league cup and the new ground is beset with access issues. Wankers.

Think you're on to something there. They peaked when they failed to beat Leicester to the title, the best chance to win it for donkeys years. I think they'll be found out next season, particularly playing at Wembley. All the money is tied up in the stadium development and I can see them missing out on CL place and Harry 'one of our own' Kane will continue be to one of their own, only playing in Madrid or somewhere continental in the next two years. Fucking Spuds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.