Daniel Sturridge

ancoats

reports that he's not happy at liverpool again and manchester city looking to off load joe hart

could a swap deal be on the cards i feel man city are short in strikers and liverpool lack a top goalkeeper would you be happy to deal with them i know Sturridge is injury prone but could be ideal for a back up

Why would he come here to be first reserve? He's an injury prone moaner with a massive ego. Not a Pep type player at all. He's shipping out the big egos.

He'd probably just be looking for triple Sergio's wages and a guaranteed starting spot regardless of fitness.

No thanks, that ship sailed a long time ago.

Why would he come here to be first reserve? He's an injury prone moaner with a massive ego. Not a Pep type player at all. He's shipping out the big egos.

a fit and ready Sturridge would be a good signing and with sterling they was outstanding a couple of seasons ago why not must be better than bony

a fit and ready Sturridge would be a good signing and with sterling they was outstanding a couple of seasons ago why not must be better than bony

Never going to happen as long as Sergio is here. Sturridge sees himself as the main central striker and spits his dummy out if he doesn't get what he wants (in the 3 games he's fit for each season).

On his day he's unstoppable, but doesn't have enough of those days and doesn't fit the Pep style humble player with a willingness to adapt and learn.

No, please no!!
He thought he was bigger than City. We have had a few, some say we still have.

Not for me. It'd hamper Iheanachos development plus hes a greedy twat and it would get tedious watching him and Aguero not pass to each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.