Daniel Sturridge

If he would be happy with the 4th/developing striker or super sub role and was cheap he'd be worth a punt, but as he has shown milner like delusion and seems to be made out of glass we should steer clear. Also, we could lose the right to laugh at the scum buying back pogba if we paid much for Sturrridge.

I would love for that to happen if Mario bought in, was willing to take a back seat, and also be committed 100%. I'd be the happiest guy ever if Pep could work his magic on Mario. Obviously I'm dreaming here but I love Mario. I feel terrible for him and his situation :(.

You note yourself you are dreaming (mainly because mario can't do one of the things you note he would need to do, or has he ever shown a hint he can change at all). Fortunately pep would not waste his breathe on Mario as a player because he is average due to lack of effort and tactical awareness. He has only his self to blame whilst picking up millions, the poor bloody bugger, what a terrible terrible lott in life he has now. No way can i even compute how someone can feel sorry for a man who had it all and went out of his way to fuck it up and i don't care to understand either as it is a pathetic pov imo. You are probably a cool person in real life but feeling sorry for mario? ffs man. The only more irrational reasoning i find in life is the love a man or woman has for another man or woman even when proven to be destructive or a bad mix together.

Last i heard FC Sion were slightly interested, even Ajax wanted nothing to do with him, this pretty much tells the whole tale alone tbh.

Sorry for off topic :-)

Hughes made some shit managerial decisions when in charge at City, strangely enough, in time this proved a correct one. Mind you, Hughes did and does now give the impression of talking the talk, rolling the dice.

You note yourself you are dreaming (mainly because mario can't do one of the things you note he would need to do, or has he ever shown a hint he can change at all). Fortunately pep would not waste his breathe on Mario as a player because he is average due to lack of effort and tactical awareness. He has only his self to blame whilst picking up millions, the poor bloody bugger, what a terrible terrible lott in life he has now. No way can i even compute how someone can feel sorry for a man who had it all and went out of his way to fuck it up and i don't care to understand either as it is a pathetic pov imo. You are probably a cool person in real life but feeling sorry for mario? ffs man. The only more irrational reasoning i find in life is the love a man or woman has for another man or woman even when proven to be destructive or a bad mix together.

Last i heard FC Sion were slightly interested, even Ajax wanted nothing to do with him, this pretty much tells the whole tale alone tbh.

Sorry for off topic :-)

Last post on this because it's off topic.

Fair play to your post and I can't disagree with most of it. It's mostly for sentimental reasons that I love Mario. I'm not sure that I would have woken up at 6am to watch shitty streams of City on the internet if it wasn't for him. Back then it wasn't on TV. He also loves the club and he's genuine about it.

Loved this one.

I think he's a genuinely good dude. Just crazy.

Last post on this because it's off topic.

Fair play to your post and I can't disagree with most of it. It's mostly for sentimental reasons that I love Mario. I'm not sure that I would have woken up at 6am to watch shitty streams of City on the internet if it wasn't for him. Back then it wasn't on TV. He also loves the club and he's genuine about it.

Loved this one.

I think he's a genuinely good dude. Just crazy.

I, and all Man City fans love Mario mate and wish him all the best.

Yep hehe, as a man he seems an absolute top fella, he is smart to which is annoying. Yeah i do get the sentiment thing, i mean i can appreciate it even if i don't have a sentimental mentality myself. I think frustration at lack of application is my gripe with Mario. I have no truck with him as a person though, in fact he seems a genuine decent human with love for his fellow man, that is the finest trait a person can have imo.

Regarding Sturridge, it seems the consensus here has some basis in fact. When so many single out a specific attribute as an issue, it is usually an issue. In Sturridge's case his overly developed sense of self importance. I have not looked at his injury record but i reckon pep would pull an eye muscle wincing at his record.

Yep hehe, as a man he seems an absolute top fella, he is smart to which is annoying. Yeah i do get the sentiment thing, i mean i can appreciate it even if i don't have a sentimental mentality myself. I think frustration at lack of application is my gripe with Mario. I have no truck with him as a person though, in fact he seems a genuine decent human with love for his fellow man, that is the finest trait a person can have imo.

Regarding Sturridge, it seems the consensus here has some basis in fact. When so many single out a specific attribute as an issue, it is usually an issue. In Sturridge's case his overly developed sense of self importance. I have not looked at his injury record but i reckon pep would pull an eye muscle wincing at his record.

Cheers TCIB. Pep wouldn't have him anyway. The ironic thing being that I'm actually not a very sentimental person. To get back on topic ... this is another one that won't happen but I'd be more than fine with it if it bizarrely ended up happening. He's extremely talented.

Well said @hutton who blue and @Heisenberg's Blue Sky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.