Daniel Sturridge

sturridge?? fuck him the big headed twat! keeps getting injured as he probably falls over on his ego!

I reckon he'd be alright here again. Not that I particularly want him back. Minimal playing time would suit his injury prone nature and his lazy attitude around everything else, but he's a good player when fit.

However, 91 goals and he turns 28 next month. That Chelsea striker they've just signed has about the same and he's 22.

I reckon he'd be alright here again. Not that I particularly want him back. Minimal playing time would suit his injury prone nature and his lazy attitude around everything else, but he's a good player when fit.

However, 91 goals and he turns 28 next month. That Chelsea striker they've just signed has about the same and he's 22.
28? Can't be right. He played in the 2008 Youth Cup final for us and was 18 then.

He's the perfect dipper. Self-absorbed, egotistical, delusions of grandeur, best days behind him, English 'talent', high on promise, low on delivery, expensive for what you get. Just like Echo and the Bunnymen.

Maybe this will be his year?

I gave the pro Sturridge lot the benefit of the doubt when I first saw this thread as it was in the early hours of this morning and I assumed they were all on some drug induced all nighter. I now see that it is an audacious fishing attempt. Well done op.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.