Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by bobom, 27 Jul 2017.

1. geoff clipp

geoff clipp

I remain v sceptical as to how good an option he is to cover at left back but that aside, im really happy with him. I was never too keen on bringing Alves in at his age anyway and whilst Danilo will never reach the heights of Alves at his peak, he's a really solid option and also seems to have to have the energy and stamina required to settle in nicely in english football. Seemed to look pretty comfortable on the right side of a back three so if he can cover there as well as Kyle Walker's position he's very useful to us.

2. Divino da Guia

Divino da Guia

Named to the nt today to play against Bolivia and Chile.

3. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

4. ADegenerate

ADegenerate

5. City_Sean

City_Sean

Really good that mate, enjoyed that. I really like him, wasn't sure what to expect as he so often blew hot and cold at Madrid. He's been very impressive so far.

6. Divino da Guia

Divino da Guia

Very good read.
    As i said here before the opinion of Madrid "fans" is not relevant because they have a culture of trashing players.
    Only need go to their sites and take a look in the threads of Cr7, Marcelo, Isco(until 1 year ago), BALE, Kroos(any time he plays as DM)...

Danilo played through an ankle injury in his first months there because Carvajal was also injured.
    He(Danilo) commited some errors in that period, had bad luck with two own goals, their "fans" started to boo him and making his life impossible.
    They do that with Bale too, i have no idea WHY he still there; terrible supporters.

7. thereWasATime

thereWasATime

We wanted Bertrand.

8. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

Thanks a lot to both of you, and agree completely RE Real fans, wasn't sure I should say that in my first article though as I wanted to stay on the editor's good sides ;)

9. Dax777

Dax777

100% Certain you comment is correct. :)

10. Dax777

Dax777

Fuck.