Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he gets a start for Brazil during the break. I remember Fernandinho moved to City because he wanted to make the 2014 World Cup squad and earned that. Would be great if Danilo could do the same with his move.

Thought he played well and made life pretty easy for Tosin by covering the flank so comfortably, allowing Tosin to just concentrate on the middle of the pitch. Got forward well in the first half but seemed to realise the shitshow going on down the left and decide it was better to be less adventurous and offer more cover in the second half.

Yes, I thought he was very good and full of energy. Both defended and attacked well when needed. His final ball (cross) was a bit off but it's not the easiest thing when in full flow, so whatever.

He was absolutely shattered when he came off. I have never seen a player so tired.

Is it time to worry about the fact Danilo came in as back up RB, LB and defensive midfield, but has been beaten out to LB by Delph, hasn't played a single league or CL game at RB except the one Walker was suspended for, and despite Fernandinho looking pretty tired at times, hasn't played there at all?

I thought he'd at least be getting regular minutes off the bench - does Pep not really fancy him?

Particularly after Fernandinho's recent tiredness and Yaya's really underwhelming league cup performances, I thought we'd be looking at Danilo as at least an option there by now.

Is it time to worry about the fact Danilo came in as back up RB, LB and defensive midfield, but has been beaten out to LB by Delph, hasn't played a single league or CL game at RB except the one Walker was suspended for, and despite Fernandinho looking pretty tired at times, hasn't played there at all?

I thought he'd at least be getting regular minutes off the bench - does Pep not really fancy him?

Particularly after Fernandinho's recent tiredness and Yaya's really underwhelming league cup performances, I thought we'd be looking at Danilo as at least an option there by now.
I think it's more a case of not needing to fix something that isn't broke. We'll start seeing more rotation from December onwards as the fixtures come thick and fast.

Very strange. I thought he would play much more and at least start more matches at RB with the odd start at DM but it hasn’t really happened for him.

Danilo has recently said he misses Madrid. Real are struggling to replace Carvajal during his injury. He should be fit soon but they lack a back up.

Surely we can sell him back to a club in Spain and break even. Would love for that to happen and have Maffeo back here next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.