Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange. I thought he would play much more and at least start more matches at RB with the odd start at DM but it hasn’t really happened for him.

Danilo has recently said he misses Madrid. Real are struggling to replace Carvajal during his injury. He should be fit soon but they lack a back up.

Surely we can sell him back to a club in Spain and break even. Would love for that to happen and have Maffeo back here next season.

Nothing like giving up on a player after 15 games...

Not giving up on him. I’ve been impresssed by him a lot actually. I just feel if there’s an opportunity to sell him and bring Maffeo back we should take it.
Seems he’s lost heart here so I agree we should get Maffeo back if that’s the case.

Exactly, as soon as player starts talking about “missing Madrid” it’s not good news.

This 'missing madrid' notion, try to contextualise the interview, he also states he has to turn the page and knuckle down. You're taking snippets and totally taking inevitable feelings after moving to a new country and making out it is some kind of character flaw.... players settle at different rates, on this reckoning we should of carted Sane out the door last year, who wasn't seeing game time and looking piss poor when he did...

Let's give the guy at least 20 games, don't you think???

This 'missing madrid' notion, try to contextualise the interview, he also states he has to turn the page and knuckle down. You're taking snippets and totally taking inevitable feelings after moving to a new country and making out it is some kind of character flaw.... players settle at different rates, on this reckoning we should of carted Sane out the door last year, who wasn't seeing game time and looking piss poor when he did...

Let's give the guy at least 20 games, don't you think???

Let’s :)

Like I said I’ve been impressed by him. Would like to see him start against Napoli.

Would love him for him to stay but I also want Maffeo back here playing. If we can accommodate both then great. If it’s one or the other, Danilo leaves for me. Or course it’s still very early.

Very strange. I thought he would play much more and at least start more matches at RB with the odd start at DM but it hasn’t really happened for him.

Danilo has recently said he misses Madrid. Real are struggling to replace Carvajal during his injury. He should be fit soon but they lack a back up.

Surely we can sell him back to a club in Spain and break even. Would love for that to happen and have Maffeo back here next season.

I thought he'd play more too but fucking hell, the selling part is mental. We're two-three months into the season and he wasn't bad in neither game he played, he was bought as a cover and will do that when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.