Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we buy a LB in january, he will get more games in his right position = RB. Lets wait with the suggestions that we should already sell him until the end of the season.

Just seen he is being linked with a move to Porto in January. He is not going to work out here - can see that already.

Just seen he is being linked with a move to Porto in January. He is not going to work out here - can see that already.

That's very premature. He was good when he had a run of games at the start of the season, and now seems to be suffering from only playing once a month like our other squad players.

I think he'll show his worth in the second half of the season as we inevitably lean on our depth more.

He's made one mistake ffs.

Shall we sell Delph for his mistake on Sunday,
What about Walker for his own goal at the start of the season.
Maybe Otamendi for his own goal the other week.
Ederson kicked it out of play the other week let's sell him as well.
Jesus missed the goal the other week

The guy has stepped in when required has played centre back, right back, left back and centre mid doing well in each position and you guys want to replace him. Name me one other player who's willing to cover all those areas as a backup

The problem is he blocks the way for Maffeo, who is equal in terms of ability, younger and more perspective. Replacing Danilo with Maffeo would also free 1 foreign spot (PM is club trained iirc).
If we can get a better utility player than Danilo than yes, I wouldn't mind seeing him go - he's an asset to the squad, but is clearly not irreplaceable. I haven't seen enough of Maffeo to judge whether or not he'd be better than Danilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.