Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with all of the above . Pep will probably keep him there for the coming matches . It also says to me that if a player gets a run of games he can start to settle into a particular role and that creates confidence. To put him into Fern's position right now might upset things even though he probably could do well there.

I thought he was excellent yesterday. Bellerin tried a few times to get past him but his timing of the tackle was bang on. His best game in a City shirt and on the big occasion.

Been such an overreaction to Danilo's performances, but then when you're this good the fans need someone to vent at. He is what he is. Great squad depth, versatile and capable of producing really good performances as he did yesterday.

We have to remember it’s his first season in the premier league and I think he’s done a good job so far.

Been such an overreaction to Danilo's performances, but then when you're this good the fans need someone to vent at. He is what he is. Great squad depth, versatile and capable of producing really good performances as he did yesterday.
Gundogan's turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.