Danilo Pereira

schfc6

we're being linked to Porto midfielder Danilo.

Don't know much about him. What I've seen he's a tall & athletic player with a decent passing range. Pretty solid and organised defensively.

£50+ according to Talkshite.

Manchester City and PSG are interested in Porto midfielder Danilo Pereira (25) but he will only leave for his €60m clause. [A Bola + O Jogo]

City would want Danilo Pereira not now, but for the 2018-19 season and negotiations may have already started. [O Jogo]

having 2 Silva's and 2 Danilo's is Pep's masterplan of being able to play with 12 or 13 players in particular matches, per ITK's

No offence to the OP, but as soon as I see Talk sport I switch off. I deleted the preset channel in the car about five years ago, as they employ knob heads hell bent talking utter nonsense.Do they still have that clampit who reckons he has direct access to agents, who in reality just scours News now regurgitating what we already know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.