Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think totally different to you on these matters. Because we pay a certain amount for a player you do not consider that good value because a similar player went cheaper. The player we get could be the missing piece of the jigsaw and we are more than content at the price we pay (irrespective of norms) and in my book, if that player does pan out, then that is a bargain.
Arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh! You had to go there :) Trying to sucker me into a lecture... Bad mosssideblue! Bad!

I think totally different to you on these matters. Because we pay a certain amount for a player you do not consider that good value because a similar player went cheaper. The player we get could be the missing piece of the jigsaw and we are more than content at the price we pay (irrespective of norms) and in my book, if that player does pan out, then that is a bargain.

Quite right. The most important things is bringing in the pieces of the jigsaw that we still need. I'd rather pay 50M+ for a position that we need like FB than the same on a top quality AM player when we are already fine in that area. FBs are where we're really short on bodies and quality at the moment and if they help us win trophies, they'll be well worth the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.