Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be surprised if we did a double announcement. Let each player have their own day.

I agree, I hope the club wanted Kolarov's goodbye to have it's own day, and then they'll announce Danilo on Sunday when it's not in the middle of night in the UK...

Really why do you think that?
Because he was a midfielder/full back in Brazil but he was obviously better as midfielder since he is a great finisher with both legs.
I dont think he would move from Real Madrid bench to City bench..what's the point?
I dont think its money.
Its the year of the wc, he wants to play.

Because he was a midfielder/full back in Brazil but he was obviously better as midfielder since he is a great finisher with both legs.
I dont think he would move from Real Madrid bench to City bench..what's the point?
I dont think its money.

Good post.

I'm pretty intrigued/optimistic/excited about this one.

I dont think its money.
I'm very confident he will get plenty of game time as will Walker and Mendy. Really looking forward to the season starting. A couple of new players still to come but I feel we are accumulating the best squad the epl has ever seen.

I'm very confident he will get plenty of game time as will Walker and Mendy. Really looking forward to the season starting. A couple of new players still to come but I feel we are accumulating the best squad the epl has ever seen.
"EPL"... sighs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.