Danny Mills

van Persie comments? Wouldn't surprise me if we were able to discipline him and fine him some of his wages that he is still inevitably getting paid.

"Oh Danny Millsssssssss, you're not rubbish anymorrrrrrrrreeee"

No, just a complete **** nowadays and has been for the last 4/5 years.

AD4 said:
van Persie comments? Wouldn't surprise me if we were able to discipline him and fine him some of his wages that he is still inevitably getting paid.

Yea mate,it's a fucking disgrace the shite this twat spouts,you would never have guessed he used to turn out for us,,,see what I did there,I never said played,cause you could count on one hand how many good games he had for us...the twat

meeesh said:
AD4 said:

Yea mate,it's a fucking disgrace the shite this twat spouts,you would never have guessed he used to turn out for us,,,see what I did there,I never said played,cause you could count on one hand how many good games he had for us...the twat

Tbf they are entitled to their opinion but Pallister mentions for example ‘Strikers get frustrated at City and I don't think Van Persie would be rotated as much at United’. Van Persie has had his first ever injury free season, he'd arguably be more suited to a team that has other options thus keeping him fresh and less likely to be crocked.

(p.s I'm not too fussed either way about RvP coming City)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G-ABX1f04E[/youtube]

0:15

And that's fucking it.

Fuck off Mills you shit thieving cuntmouthed Leeds slap-head twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.