Danny Mills

Didn't the FA give him a job to help with grassroots? Giving his expertise to make England become a force by 2030. Lineker ripped the piss out of him and the FA

For anyone who is following his career as a pundit he did our game over the weekend for Astro Sports in Malaysia.
Came over ok actually and couldn't say enough what an exciting game it was and English football at its finest.
His co pundits this part of the world are Steve McMahon, Paul Parker and Gary Stevens.

For anyone who is following his career as a pundit he did our game over the weekend for Astro Sports in Malaysia.
Came over ok actually and couldn't say enough what an exciting game it was and English football at its finest.
His co pundits this part of the world are Steve McMahon, Paul Parker and Gary Stevens.
It always amazes me that sports companies all over the world employ the same wankers I can just about understand it in the UK with the 'hidden' media agenda but abroad even if they have the need to appease rags/dippers etc you'd think they'd source some with a bit more of a brain hard though it would be to find any.

We watched Saturday's game in a bar in Orlando and Graeme Le Saux was co-commentator.

I thought he was pretty fair; he said Luiz should have been sent off, though he claimed that Navas made a meal of the foul in the second half for the non-penalty.

We watched Saturday's game in a bar in Orlando and Graeme Le Saux was co-commentator.

I thought he was pretty fair; he said Luiz should have been sent off, though he claimed that Navas made a meal of the foul in the second half for the non-penalty.
The whole pundit crew on NBC (Le Saux, Lee Dixon, Robbie Mustoe, Robbie Earle, and Kyle Martinez) is pretty fair. I don't always agree with them, but they aren't obviously biased in any way. And Rebecca Lowe pisses all over Gary Lineker.

None of them ever played for United or Liverpool.... Hmm...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.