Danny Mills

I was shopping in Tesco this morning and whilst walking down the bread aisle I thought to myself "bloody hell, Danny Mills has
a loaf of bread named after him".

After putting on my reading glasses though, I realised it said "Thick Cut"

That is funny as fuck !!! got tears in my eyes from laughing so much

It must be horrible to have played for a club and been hated as much as this twat is correct me if I'm wrong but do you know any ex player for city despised as much as this **** we all have players we don't like but for 50,000 fans to hate you must be unique

It must be horrible to have played for a club and been hated as much as this twat is correct me if I'm wrong but do you know any ex player for city despised as much as this **** we all have players we don't like but for 50,000 fans to hate you must be unique

Niall Quinn and Trevor "2nd class return to dottingham please" Francis up there with him in my book.Quinns edges it for me,hate the git.

two-short-planks.jpg

I was shopping in Tesco this morning and whilst walking down the bread aisle I thought to myself "bloody hell, Danny Mills has

giphy.gif

Mills spouting all sorts of crap on 5Live right now.

He just says things that are completely untrue and it's so infuriating.

Fucking touche. Tou-fucking-che. You have impressed me to great depths with that one. I'd give you my last Rolo for that

Mills spouting all sorts of crap on 5Live right now.

He just says things that are completely untrue and it's so infuriating.

We were listening to 5Live on the way to Etihad this afternoon immediately after the teams were read out, and DMIAC actually said that we'd made more changes in defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.