Danny Mills

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by meeesh, 25 Jul 2012.

1. who do you want ? peter beardsley

......... the bolded ones are good pundits, the others aren t even ready for radio commentary yet tbf.

2. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

He is the one who talks football from a non-aligned agenda. No club bias, just what he sees on the pitch in whatever game. But there again, there is no substitute for intelligence which someday the BBC, BTtv, Sky, The RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya will realise. But by then we will have overcome the Goodison, Analfield and Swamp bogeys, and be triple winners of the CL! God forbid that we should ever become one of the media luvvies. That's the day I take up tiddlywinks.

3. Did anyone just see football focus, I nearly spat my coffee out. On the subject of the bit of no confidence he came out with David Gill should be in charge of the FA. He also believes it should be run like a football club like Arsenal. You could tell he was regretting giving his thoughts the moment he said it as his brain looked like it was disengaging from his mouth.

4. BerkshireBlue

BerkshireBlue

I laughed as well, he first said all of them should resign then said David Gill should be in charge??? is this after he's resigned or before.

5. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Why would anyone, other than a Utd fan, want David Gill in charge ?

6. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Brown envelope.

7. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

They should put Mills in charge. Preferably with Robbie Savage as his assistant.

8. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    You spelled "stocks" wrong.

9. Dave S

Dave S

:-)

10. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

Hey! There is nothing about football those two guys don't know, whether it be the game itself or the administration of the game. And I don't think their incredible knowledge ends with footballing matters, I think they both know everything there is to know. They are essentially omnipotent beings. They'd knock the FA into shape in no time.