Danny Mills

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by meeesh, 25 Jul 2012.

1. manchester blue

manchester blue

He was right about the ludicrous number of over 60s being the problem not the low number of black people. Needs a huge cull including Gill who should be nowhere near the place given his position at MU.

2. foxy

foxy

I despise the ugly bastard, iIs there anyway the club can just delete his records? The bald inbred cockroach has the audacity to make digs week in week out despite the fact City paid his wages whilst he was crocked, he forgets himself.

3. Mike N

Mike N

I'm still amazed he was invited to be part of the F.A. report that Dyke, I think, had carried out.

4. west didsblue

west didsblue

Bump

DMIAC

5. Zabbasbeard

Zabbasbeard

I like Jenas, he is fair and he is not nasty but occasionally a bit of benign bias towards the main clubs he played for comes out which only slightly affects his objectivity - particularly where Totnumb are concerned. But to be fair to him and as much as I dislike Totnumb he doesn't do it in an offensive way. He hasn't forgotten his Forest roots (was talking to someone who played footy with his Dad in the past just a couple of days ago - apparently Jenas Snr was a handy striker in local Nottingham footy - and what he says backs up the impression that he is pretty grounded and hasn't forgotten where he has come from). Definitely one of the better pundits.

Last edited: 15 Mar 2017
  6. ancoats

ancoats

had the radio on last night on 5live and after the game he was saying bring the big boys here next round barca mardid juve munich or wait for it

monaco

7. tweety

tweety

was on talkshite this morning chatting about tonights game, no snide digs, quite surprised.

8. Shirley

Shirley

League of Legends ffs, seems Malaysia is where the easy money is for him now..

9. CTID1988

CTID1988

I cannot understand why any TV or radio sports programme when choosing guests would think "Danny Mills?".

10. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

City Fan - Job For Life
    Sat on the Blue Moon looking down at the rags
    The mans a total ****