Danny Mills

I cannot understand why any TV or radio sports programme when choosing guests would think "Danny Mills?".

Me neither. I am surprised no one has pulled him about his ambitions when he was a player happy to sit in the stands pocketing his wages with no chance of playing.

Me neither. I am surprised no one has pulled him about his ambitions when he was a player happy to sit in the stands pocketing his wages with no chance of playing.

I couldn't give a hit what he's says about Man City, i know it's all bitter bile.
But what does get me, is how he can fucking call players on their attitude
and application.

Going on now about players being pressurised to use painkillers to be able to play.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39363689

Not himself i'd guess the useless ****.

at last something danny mills can talk about he must know everything about pain killers spent most of his career in the physio room they even had keys cuts for him at city so he could lock up at the end of the day

"You've got to give 100% in every training session; in every game" - Danny Mills (IAC), 2018,18/04/2017 whilst commentating on Leicester v Atletico Madrid.

Shame that never crossed his mind whilst he was turning out for us.

Whenever this thread gets bumped I wonder what the **** has said now.

It's a shame he didn't move his legs as much as his fucking gums when he was robbing us.

Heard him earlier mentioning how bad trapped nerves are talking about Morgan for Leicester. Then gave his excuse for withdrawing from the London marathon !

Still injured even now he has retired

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.