Danny Mills

AD4 said:
meeesh said:
AD4 said:
van Persie comments? Wouldn't surprise me if we were able to discipline him and fine him some of his wages that he is still inevitably getting paid.

Yea mate,it's a fucking disgrace the shite this twat spouts,you would never have guessed he used to turn out for us,,,see what I did there,I never said played,cause you could count on one hand how many good games he had for us...the twat

Tbf they are entitled to their opinion but Pallister mentions for example ‘Strikers get frustrated at City and I don't think Van Persie would be rotated as much at United’. Van Persie has had his first ever injury free season, he'd arguably be more suited to a team that has other options thus keeping him fresh and less likely to be crocked.

(p.s I'm not too fussed either way about RvP coming City)

That's exactly what I thought.

(p.s. Nor am I.)

As for that waste of space, Mills, I remember the tw@t announcing his retirement through injury a matter of days after his contract with us expired.

Blood-sucking parasitic leech!

Just listening to him on Radio 5. Caller after caller are running rings round him. Every time he gets proved wrong he turns into a bully lol!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Not only is he thick - he's one of those sinfully stupid people, like Garth Crooks, that believes he is some sort of towering intellect.

To me, it makes what comes out of his mouth utterly unbearable.
Isn't he on the FA commission to solve the problem with the English game?

Mills is a joke. Some of his comments are so laughably ignorant much like Claridge he makes the stupidest statements.

Off the top of my head Mills said Costa is not the type of striker to run in behind or score goals, but he is a good target man.
Claridge saying if a player takes time to settle at a top club then they don't have the mentality.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Not only is he thick - he's one of those sinfully stupid people, like Garth Crooks, that believes he is some sort of towering intellect.

To me, it makes what comes out of his mouth utterly unbearable.

Yer right, G. He's an ex-pro therefore he has a complete understanding of the modern game that we mere fans will never acquire.

He's realised a nice little niche for himself - FA commission where his 'intellect' will shine like a set of Tudor beacons warning us of the sailing of the Armada.

I despair when I see who is running the game!

sir baconface said:
Didn't hear him and don't want to. A horrible man.

When it comes to pundits, it's a close call between Mills, camel-gob and the ginger pig.
Doesn't that trio tell you all you need to know about our representation in the media?

Our ex-player holds the club and supporters in contempt and yet is allowed to disseminate his drivel under the headline of "former Manchester City player Danny Mills".

Blue Hefner said:
What was he proven wrong about?

Off the top of my head; professional tennis players tour, cost of average price of tickets for England and Chelsea games. He even Googled the answer to prove the guy wrong. Who then told him average not lowest lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.