Danny Mills

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
noely said:
Blues want an proper city rep on tv
I have a feeling Trevor Sinclair is going to be that man been on MOTD2 a few times and also popping on sky sports news too
And he's a proper blue too tbf.
Was he at York away????

I went to school with Mr Sinclair along with Manimanc on here. You are right,he is a huge blue.

Would that be Mersey drive or Castlebrook?

Mills' position on the FA commission is indeed disheartening but the question should be who else has stepped up and offered to do the job?

MIlls is 'limited' in his analysis and tends towards the vacuous polemic but the alternatives are seemingly Savage or Collymore.

Appointed as an adviser to English football development and his only contribution to date was to suggest a wholly illegal adoption of quotas.

The only good he did for the club was that screamer against Everton. He's a bald twat who thinks he's a lot cleverer than he actually is. I'm sure he was still on the payroll at city when he made a motd appearance slagging us off.

fbloke said:
Mills' position on the FA commission is indeed disheartening but the question should be who else has stepped up and offered to do the job?

MIlls is 'limited' in his analysis and tends towards the vacuous polemic but the alternatives are seemingly Savage or Collymore.

Perhaps The Commission needs its quota of "Special Needs Candidates". ;)

Listened to 606 and I am not Mills' biggest fan to put it lightly, but thought he did not say much wrong. Chelsea matches are more expensive than the England vs Slovenia game. International is the highest level and the world cup shows it. Lazy players like Ruiz giving everything, CL winners like David Luiz and Marcelo collapsing under the pressure etc.

As for tennis, that's definitely a sport football does not want to be copying when it comes to tiredness. Apart from Agassi (who took a year off in his early days and rarely trained and Lendl every tennis great in the last 30 years has decline dramatically at 27. Even Federer declined greatly at that age and he managed his schedule, was more economic with his game and rarely had injuries compared to others. Worse the greats of the game often completely finished after 27. In football most players peak at that age, but in tennis Borg, Wilander, Hewitt, Roddick, Ferrero, Guga, Becker, Edberg, Safin, Mcenre etc were finished at the top level.

Mills is a weeping STD ridden Prick with ears,
Remember when he played for City he had a go at that odious little **** Hendry from Villa, when Hendry confronted him, Mills shit himself inside out.

Did he get sent home from training by Pearce, after Keegan was sacked, for bringing in champagne ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.