Danny Murphy's man of the match!

Kaz, I think he has gone to do his homework or play on Candy Crush, this is part of his reply to me .....
I should have learned already on here about arguing with the utterly biased. Sorry my bad then, i'm wrong and you lot are absolutely wright...can you stop quoting me now please kthanxbai!?

If you are able to translate it for me I would be obliged.

It means give your gums/fingers a rest and lets move on.

You think he didn't play well, i did. Its an impasse of opinion that is pointless banging on about any further. Your attempt at an insult is rather premature btw, given you supposedly need my message translated...ahh I guess you did understand then!

You think blues are bitter eh?

I do, are you saying you are not? Thats fine...i WOULD be if i was born and bred man city the way things are stacked against the club at times. Beyond that i really don't know what you are trying to insinuate...i'll just add it to the list of jibes from you i guess. Glad i don't harbor that kind of ill will against a random internet opinion lol.

Last edited:
It means give your gums/fingers a rest and lets move on....
No it doesn't, it means "OK - THANKS - GOODBYE" as in "yeah right, whatever you think mate, I'm off"

PS - If Billing played a blinder, why was he subbed off after 67 mins? Saving his legs? The truth of the matter is that he had a very good 20 minute spell followed by a fairly average 25 minute spell and then in the second half (well 22 minutes of it anyway) he disappeared, totally dropped off the pace of the game and was forever out of position.

It's laughable to even consider that he deserved the award.

I can't believe this is still going. BBC MOTM? Who gives a shit? If one of our players won it I probably wouldn't have even noticed. I certainly wouldn't remember who by now.

It's a meaningless tokenistic gesture but hopefully Billing treasures it as he had a good game on a bigger stage.

It means give your gums/fingers a rest and lets move on.

You think he didn't play well, i did. Its an impasse of opinion that is pointless banging on about any further. Your attempt at an insult is rather premature btw, given you supposedly need my message translated...ahh I guess you did understand then!

I do, are you saying you are not? Thats fine...i WOULD be if i was born and bred man city the way things are stacked against the club at times. Beyond that i really don't know what you are trying to insinuate...i'll just add it to the list of jibes from you i guess. Glad i don't harbor that kind of ill will against a random internet opinion lol.
Nonsense as usual

I can't believe this is still going. BBC MOTM? Who gives a shit? If one of our players won it I probably wouldn't have even noticed. I certainly wouldn't remember who by now.

It's a meaningless tokenistic gesture but hopefully Billing treasures it as he had a good game on a bigger stage.

Is the correct answer however the city duvet and pillow set loons are somewhat enraged by this abhorrent agenda driven decision by the dastardly Danny Murphy. The match day thread fuckwittery and the lampooning of Sunderland man Quinn this afternoon may make this thread disappear without much further comment hopefully.

Well done on your award Mr Billing I hope it brings a smile to your face and happy memories playing against a quality side.

Oh dear, not sure an outbreak of sense on bluemoon is within the coc

Bang on the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.