Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the rags got away with bullying people with their money in the 90's, but you can't do that anymore and with Spurs especially. Unless their contracts are expiring(which they aren't) then they'd cost an amount of money that wouldn't make any sense, if they were for sale at all.

Monaco's fullbacks completely outplalyed them in the CL and they'd be a hell of a lot easier and more affordable to buy. The leftback in particular was outstanding, probably Monaco's biggest threat in the game

Monaco's fullbacks completely outplalyed them in the CL and they'd be a hell of a lot easier and more affordable to buy. The leftback in particular was outstanding, probably Monaco's biggest threat in the game

Didn't see the game so bow down to your greater knowledge there. Although Rose missed the home game and walker didn't play away so slightly unfair on them possibly.

Didn't see the game so bow down to your greater knowledge there. Although Rose missed the home game and walker didn't play away so slightly unfair on them possibly.
It was the second game I'm thinking of, which I think was the away game? But the fullbacks were rampant and the score should have been a lot worse for Spurs if Lloris hadn't had an absolute blinder. I think Trippier was playing instead of Wlaker after Walker's shocking performance against Leverkusen, but I could be wrong. Either way, the leftback was absolutely rampant, including crossing the ball for the rightback to head in (you don't see that often and was pretty indicative of how dominant the fullbacks were)

It was the second game I'm thinking of, which I think was the away game? But the fullbacks were rampant and the score should have been a lot worse for Spurs if Lloris hadn't had an absolute blinder. I think Trippier was playing instead of Wlaker after Walker's shocking performance against Leverkusen, but I could be wrong. Either way, the leftback was absolutely rampant, including crossing the ball for the rightback to head in (you don't see that often and was pretty indicative of how dominant the fullbacks were)

Yeah Trippier played in the away leg, walker didn't get off the bench. Trippier Didn't have a great game defensively. I'll stand by what I've said though on Rose and Walker, over the season they've been excellent....

Rose is a good player but, like Walker, always looking for a foul and a booking. Not unlike Ashley Young in that respect. Remember the running battle with Raheem in the last Spuds match? Same thing yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.